1. Her children’s smiles and tender touch. Kid’s smiles are like turbo boosters when a mother feels low. And they work as heart softeners when she is cross. Their sweet emotions give inner strength. When nothing can cheer up a mother, her little one’s smile and hug will do the trick.
2. A mother is not and never will be alone in her thoughts. Her children’s memories, tales and worries will always be with her. Whether she is cooking, cleaning, at work or just relaxing on a couch, she always has her kids on her mind.
3. The precious friendship of her kids is her greatest strength and an ultimate source of experiencing new worlds everyday.
4. When her 6 year old kid makes a card for her and writes, “Mummy I love you. I am with you.” Sometimes such reassurance, strength and hope that a mother gets from these innocent words makes a mother forget all her worries.
5. The dream to see her kids grow up to be responsible human beings gives a mother all the strength to work hard for them in spite of all odds.
6. The trust that she can see in her child’s eyes, in all that she tells and does for him. The belief that my mother will always be there for me when I need her.
7. A mother derives strength from her kid’s problems and fears. She has to build courage to accept these issues and provide wise solutions to tackle these problems. A mother has to be strong to face certain fears of her children with them.
8. A thank you note that she finds on the fridge for something little that she did for her child, which she never felt was worthy of acknowledgement but was noted by her little one.
9. The commitment that she is responsible for rearing and moulding the next generation. The thought that, with patience, guidance and support a mother can mould lives, makes her go an extra mile.
10. The thought that she is blessed with the best gift a lady can wish for. Her kids are her priceless possession! Someone who will relate to her and who will always need her no matter how old they get. This is a magical feeling that only a mother feels many times in a single day.
Send in your original articles and stories for kids to email@example.com
To view current articles and stories log on to www.writers.creativemumz.com