- All mothers hope that their daughters will find a better husband than she did, and are convinced that their sons will never find as good a wife as their fathers did.
- We spent the first twelve months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk, and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.
- Children are incredibly good imitators.No matter how hard you try to teach them good manners, they always behave exactly like their parents.
- Children fill the home with peace when they sleep.
- Precocious children can be a pain. childish adults are worse.
- Only after seeing how your grandchildren turn out can you see if you brought up your own children well.
- Before I got married, I had six theories about bring up children. Now I have six children and no theories.
- Children seldom misquote you. Infact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said.
- How is it that little children are so intelligent and men so stupid. It must be education that does it?
I found these interesting sayings and thought of sharing them with you all.